2100 SE Hillmoor Drive,
Port Saint Lucie,
Our investment approach is guided by three core principles that dictate three specific practices. Through this process, our goal is to generate the returns our clients need to achieve their most important lifetime goals.
1. Faith in the FutureMarket turmoil and economic crises are frightening for everyone, even the most seasoned and disciplined investors. But it is important not to let emotions dictate your financial decisions. If you are fundamentally afraid of the future, you will never be a successful investor.
2. PatienceIn this age of instant gratification, investors often feel under constant pressure to be doing something at all times. However, it is often best to be patient and do nothing. Making significant changes in your investment plan based on what the market or economy is doing today is not a sound approach. Patience is a key determinant of your long-term, real life return.
3. DisciplineIn the world of investing, discipline is about continuing to do the right things in both good and bad markets. The undisciplined investor reacts based on trends and events; the disciplined investor sticks with his plan regardless of the latest apocalypse du jour. When discipline fails, the plan fails.
1. Asset AllocationAsset allocation, which we define as the mix of stocks, bonds, alternatives and cash in a portfolio, is a significant determinant of portfolio returns. Knowing that your assets are well diversified and invested in accordance with your goals and risk tolerance can give you confidence during periods of inevitable market volatility.*
2. DiversificationDiversification refers to the spreading of risk and reward within an asset class. In its simplest form, it means never owning enough of one thing to make a killing in it, or to risk getting killed by it. Diversification creates tension within a portfolio by making sure the investor owns many different securities that run on different market cycles.*
3. RebalancingRebalancing means taking the portfolio back to its original and desired long-term composition at regular intervals. By carefully monitoring your investment performance and asset allocation over time, we can help ensure your portfolio remains compatible with your goals and risk tolerance.
>*Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure a profit or protect against loss in a down market.